It can be really confusing to decide what wedding stationery you need. Most people forget that there is a much bigger list than just the save the dates and the invitations. There are menu cards, wedding programmes, place cards, menu cards and all other manner of stationery options to keep your stationer busy on the run up to the best day of your life. The thing is, there are an awful lot of options here and there are only really three pieces of wedding stationery you actually need.
Save the dates are usually sent six to nine months before your big day and it gives your guests the first peek at your plans, allowing them to see what sort of wedding you’re hoping to have. The thing is if you are marrying close to home you don’t actually need to send out save the dates. Those who live near you don’t really need a save the date as those tend to be common for those who need a lot longer notice for planning purposes. They’re used mainly for destination weddings or if you’re getting married during a busy period. It’s increasingly popular to get married on a week day now as wedding packages are cheaper so in these instances a save the date would be necessary because people need ample notice for time off work.
Your wedding invitations are obviously a really important part of the day and you can buy any design you like from stationers like cardsbysophie.com and you are able to make choices that are best for your day. Where wedding invitations are important, wedding programmes are not. Small or brief ceremonies don’t require a comprehensive programme of the day that lets people know a step by step breakdown of the day and the activities that will be happening throughout. However, if you have a larger scale wedding you will need to be open to the idea that guests may want that run down. It’s a very individual decision based on both taste and how the day should go. Escort cards aren’t usually heard of by most but are an absolute essential. When your guests arrive at the wedding venue and you’re having a sit down meal, they will need to know where they are going to be seated. These escort cards are there for that purpose. Even for a small wedding it’s a good idea to pick these up and have a seating arrangement – otherwise the grandparents can be relegated to the back of the ceremony!
Place cards won’t really be necessary if you are offering escort cards; you would be double printing and costing yourself more money doing this. Menu cards are another stationers dream and brides’ nightmare cost. Whether you have a buffet or a dinner with many courses your menu cards can give the guests a good idea of what will be served up to them. Buffets don’t really need menu cards as you can clearly see what’s on offer for your guests. However if you have a seated menu sometimes knowing what’s coming can help the picky eaters out there!
Ultimately only you can really decide what stationery you see as fit for your wedding day so you have to make the right decisions and not baulk just because there are articles on the internet telling you what you may not need. What you need for your wedding day will be suited for you so go out and do what you think will make your day sparkle.
There’s nothing like sitting and choosing where to go on holiday. The trouble with choosing holidays is that you have to cater for everyone in the family around you and that includes being aware of what your other half wants too! Choosing where to have a break is always difficult as it’s flooded with choices from spas to themed weekend breaks abroad. There are a lot of fun weekend ideas and part of those weekends can include a heck of a round of golf with your friends. Some stag parties are geared toward golf breaks with their colleagues, friends and families and are the ultimate in men to men bonding. Golf has been one of the world’s most popular sports for a long time now and while it’s difficult, we’ve listed for you five of the top golf destinations:
- Spain: Southern Spain is one of the biggest golf hubs and this is mainly thanks to the all year round warm climates and over 100 courses to pick from. San Roque hosts the European Tour’s qualifying school and it neighbours the western Costa del Sol. Almeria, Cadiz and Malaga have some of the most beautiful golfing greens and is nearby to Anadalusia so if you’re away with family who aren’t interested in golf, there’s gorgeous beaches, rich cultures and excellent cuisine.
- Scotland: St Andrews is ranked as one of the top golfing destinations in the UK and tons of golfers who are anyone make a point of playing here. There are seven prominent Championship golf courses and Gleneagles is also said to surpass world courses and beautiful scenery along with fantastic space for a round or two, what more could you want? Grab your golf clubs and hop onto the nearest resort to purchase golf carts for sale and off you go!
- USA: Maine or New Mexico? Either one has plentiful greens as well as award winning courses available for play. Georgia’s Augusta National Golf Club has been ranked as the number one course in the USA and it’s actually one of the most exclusive in the world and as a sport, golf is right up there with baseball.
- South Africa: Challenging courses can be found all over South Africa but Garden Route’s Pinnacle Point Championship Golf course near Mossel Bay is one of the most famous. Caddies are an option at all South African golf courses.
- Portugal: With 80 top quality golf courses, Portugal’s courses are hard to beat and with the sunshine and views, clifftop courses are always available to tee-off on. San Lorenzo on the Algarve is one of the most loved courses and it was awarded the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence.
Wherever you choose to take your golf weekend, it’s not always about the course but the entire destination itself and making sure you have more to your holiday than where you set your tee down is so important. Travelling away for a golf holiday is a way to relax, unwind and using golf as a business incentive is extremely popular especially breaks abroad. It adds that little touch of luxury to your break which is something that most have to pay that little extra to achieve.
Vintage mirrors have such an old antique feel to them and can add such a sense of glamour with their ornate frames. The results of mirror restoration can be very unpredictable and that is why there is companies out there like aldgatehome.com as they restore mirrors into window frames to create beautiful outdoor look window finishes. Restoring the glass of a very old mirror can be a very delicate process and a thorough but extremely gentle cleaning of the glass is just the first step! Below we have a step by step of how to restore a mirror yourself:
- Always make to remove the mirror from the actual frame but you’ve got to be so careful. Not only is this glass you’re handling but it is very old! You can slowly and carefully pry the glass loose with a screwdriver or similar flat tool. Give the glass a thorough clean and dry it with a cloth.
- Apply some paint stripper to remove any backing paint. Most mirrors have this and the paint stripper should be left on for a minimum of twelve hours so usually overnight. Leave the mirror on a large painters’ cloth or newspaper for you to work on. Test one corner by gently lifting the paint off the mirror. Peel all of the backing paint away slowly and give the back another thorough cleaning.
- Did you know old silver can contain mercury? No? Wear your marigolds! You don’t want that getting on your skin. Apply a chemical silver remover and use the scraper to remove any excess debris. Clean the glass thoroughly to remove all chemical traces and dry with a clean cloth. Do not handle the glass with bare hands from this point on as your hands are generally oily. Companies such as com do a mirror restoration on a regular basis so while you can hire a company to do it you could easily follow these instructions to do it yourself.
- Before starting you should have bought some wooden blocks to balance your glass on. Place the wood blocks into a shallow pan at an angle, with the bottom of the blocks resting against the side and bottom of the pan. Place the glass on the wood, so that the glass is also resting at an angle. Use double-sided tape if necessary to hold the glass in place. Cut several pieces of waxed paper slightly larger than each sheet of silver leaf. Cut one piece of waxed paper for every sheet of silver leaf that will be applied to the glass twice
- Start in a corner and brush the sizing on to the glass in strips. Cover the entire area at once if the glass is small in size. Allow any extra sizing to drip off into the pan
- Place a sheet of waxed paper very carefully over a piece of silver leaf. Rub it gently all over until the entire sheet of silver leaf attaches to the wax paper. Lift the wax paper carefully by the edges, taking care not to touch the silver leaf. Position the leaf over the wet glass and slowly lower it onto the glass.
- Hold the wax paper with one hand and carefully rub a finger over the wax paper until the silver leaf attaches to the glass. Start in the middle and work your way toward the edges, squeezing out extra sizing and wrinkles as you go.
- Allow the sizing to rest for six to eight hours. Place the glass on a level surface. Start in the middle and gently rub the surface of the silver, using a soft felt cloth. Remove wrinkles as you work your way toward each edge.
- Apply a protective backing of black acrylic paint. Allow the paint to dry thoroughly, for eight to 12 hours. Place the mirror back into its frame.
Every year there are lots of well-timed wedding exhibitions or shows peppered across the wedding season, where companies of all kinds can display the stationery they have to offer and there are a lot of choices. You need to look for a company that can offer a full, well-rounded service in one. Using the same company for table cards, save the dates and invitations can sometimes mean you get a good offer or money off on bulk design and printing. Order of service cards can be ordered to match your wedding colours or invitation style; or both! There are literally hundreds of design and print companies out there that deal with wedding invitations but the company that you choose has to be right. You want to convey elegance, have an open line of communication and link with a company that are committed to offering you an excellent service. One of the best out there is lilacandwhite.com and they are the kind of company who want to inspire excellence and artfulness while offering a professional, unmatched service.
The best part is that right now subscribing to lilacandwhite.com you can get money off your first order. Everything can be ordered via the online shop 24 hours a day which makes it more convenient for you and your life. Choosing a printing company you can trust with your wedding stationery is a little bit of a minefield when there’s so much to get going with for your big day. Not only do they have a shop attached to their website, lilacandwhite.com offer a bespoke design service that is unrivalled for your unique ideas. Lilac and White don’t just specialise in invitations, but also place cards, save the dates and thank you cards. Their products are made to the highest standard and they offer a range of designs along with that. From the moment your order has been finalised, you can expect a week to wait for your order to have the designs finalised, printed and packaged to reach you. The website has a range of options for delivery so if you prefer a tracked courier service, you can absolutely choose that. Give yourself some peace of mind and lessen the stress as Lilac and White can ensure your invitations and other wedding stationery arrive right on time when you expect them. However, keeping that in mind you don’t want to skimp on quality no matter your budget. Lilac and White have been designing stationery for happy couples both in the UK and overseas. Stuck for inspiration? There is an excellent mood board available showcasing all the invitations and stationery that we offer that have actually been printed for various weddings.
Getting married doesn’t have to be stressful or make you cry; Lilac and White can offer stunning designs, admirable artwork with excellent prices and delivery. Make things easier on yourself and choose a company worth your wedding day.
Office water coolers are necessary because it helps maintain the homeostasis of your water’s body system. You know for the fact that work can be very stressful and sometimes drinking a glass of water can be forgotten especially of you begin to get busy at work. Your mind is too focus on the things that you do that you forgot to take a little quick break, stretch your muscles and get yourself a glassful of water to revitalize your body senses. It is important to have a water cooler in the office and if you happen to have none, it would be best for you to award your employees. Purchasing it can be anywhere you can either see it online like at ukvending.co.uk which there are a variety to choose from. It would be best to ask for inquiries and perhaps visit the actual store to see the appliance that you want to buy. So you can also determine what it looks like and for you to ask more questions to the staff if needed.
Water coolers are dispensable and either give you a cold or hot water depending on your convenience. It provides an instant hot water in case you want to drink coffee. The good thing about water coolers is that it is safe to drink and is so convenient if you want to make coffee out of your coffee maker. In case your office needs coffee machine it would be best to look and search for it such as at ukvending.co.uk.
Going through a lo for the day is not easy and it can be very exhausting. That is why it is opt for an office to have these kind of appliances. If you happened to have no maintenance crew in your small office, it would be best to delegate all task in cleaning and maintaining because you do not want to have a dirty counter filled with spilled coffee or splashes of water on the floor in your office, right? Having your employees participate in the slogan “clean as you go” should be strictly implemented. This will maintain the order and cleanliness of your office.
Enjoying the best times in the office as having coffee together with your favorite office buddy or having a business meeting with your colleagues is surely a lifetime experience. Moments like these are cherished especially if you get great compliments from other people regarding your office. If you do so, keep it maintained and properly cleaned. Appliances like the coffee machine and water coolers should be also be kept away from any rodents. Stay free from anything that can harm your health especially water coolers. That kind of appliance should be maintained well because you will be drinking water out from the dispenser.
Water coolers come in handy. It is there whenever you need to drink water at anytime of your convenience. It even helps you saving daily expenses of buying any kinds of drinks. Water coolers never fail to give each home and offices the comfort and ease.
People are so hygienic when it comes to skin. Aside from hair, skin was also considered as a crowning glory. It is very much important to have a stunning beautiful skin because it affects your lifestyle. Furthermore, your skin is the opening of your wellbeing. This is the key importance of the skin.
People often go to the mall not only for window shopping, for makeups, for gadgets, for foods or for appliances. They go to the mall or to the marketplace to buy something for their body as well whether they are buying soap, body scrub, lotions and other skin solutions. The success of the internet today is unquestionably overwhelming. Can’t pass a day without surfing the internet to find out what’s in and what’s out. Because of this, various websites created and discovered in the internet. And one of those websites that are created to the internet industry is websites that talk about how to take good care of our skin. Just like suncaresolutions.com
When you enter the site suncaresolution.com in the internet, you will see various types of skin care products that they offer. All natural and will surely feed your curious minds. They offer wide range of skin lotions for a wide range of skin types and skin remedies. Example of which are remedies for prickly heat, protection from UV rays etc. But of course there is a lot more sites to be discovered in the internet. But you have to be careful on what you enter in your browser.
- Make sure that the site is reliable. You have to read blogs regarding to a particular website. Read reviews and comments of people who also viewed the website that you search on. Remember that you are doing this because you want to buy a skincare product that will help make your skin look perfect and healthy.
- Look for websites that was created or recommended by dermatologist. This is the most perfect thing to remember when it comes to skin care solution sites. If the site was recommended or created by a dermatologist, then you have nothing to worry about. Dermatologists are doctors for skin and they know exactly what they are doing.
- Find a website that offers lower price on skin care products. You decide to search on the internet for you to save time and energy. But you also have to take the consideration of finding a product that will not cost you too much of your money. Discounted skin care products but effective as well.
You should also remember that skincare products are not only for beautifying your skin. Skin solution products from a website should also help you on your stubborn skin problems like suncaresolutions.com. Yes you have fair and pinkish skin, but what if you have spots on your skin? Obviously, it’s not worth it.